Dairy free but in the mood for a good old fashioned treat?
Keep scrolling because I have a recipe for you so you can make a beautiful, creamy banana milkshake with a dairy-free twist!
250ml of Coconut Milk (or a dairy free alternative of your choice but I find Coconut Milk gives it a tropical vibe!)
1 Scoop of your favourite Dairy-Free Ice Cream
2 Bananas, chopped
A pinch of cinnamon
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1-2 tsp of Honey (optional but good if you’ve got a sweet tooth!)
Dairy Free Dark Chocolate of Your Choice
- Pop your milk, bananas, ice cream, honey, vanilla and cinnamon into a blender and WHIZZZZZZZ.
- Watch the blender and think about how good this smoothie is going to taste when you get it out.
- Prepare a tall glass ready for your beautiful, dairy-free banana amazingness.
- Once poured, take your dark chocolate of choice and grate as little (or as freakin’ much) as you like to cover the top of the smoothie.
- Add a straw or just get stuck in…